Dubai Physiotherapy Services
Move Better, Feel Better, and Live a Better life
We at Advanced OrthoSpine Health Center:
- attend and treat you individually
- listen to what you complain of and assess you thoroughly
- thrive to understand the source of your problem
- offer you the most effective treatment for your problem
- ensure you acheive the best possible results
- make your recovery more quick
- get you back to normal activities faster and safer
- help you to move to your new lifestyle easier
We treat these conditions:
- Back Pain and disc hernia
- Neck Pain and cervical disc hernia
- Work Related Injuries (Repetitive strain injuries)
- Headaches rooted from neck
- Trigger points
- Nerve Compression Syndromes (Carpal Tunnel, Tarsal Tunnel, Cubital canal etc)
- Joint pain (Shoulder, Knee, hip, other joints)
- Arthritis and joint Inflammation
- Muscle, tendon and ligament injuries
- Sports Injuries; Running, Football, Tennis, Golf, Cycling, others
- General weaknesses in elderly
- Joint and tissue swelling, adhesions
- Joint stiffness
- Muscle tightness and spasm
- Pre or post surgery ; Sports and Orthopaedics
- Pre or Post surgery ; Spinal Laminectomy or Fusion
- Neurological conditions (Stroke, Brian Injuries)
If you do not find your condition in this list, please Contact Us. We will let you know if it is in scope of our practice.
We care about you and your life
- Foot Clinic
- Joint arthroscopy
- Ankle replacement
- Foot and ankle trauma
- Deformity correction and Cosmetic
- Foot/Ankle fractures
- Tendon surgery
- Reconstruction procedures
- Ankle distraction
- Infected ankles
- Forefoot surgery
- Ligament reconstruction
- Sport Injuries
- Knee, Hip, Shoulder and all other joints
- Arthroscopic and Minamally invasive approach
- Gait Analysis
- Posture, Sitting and Spine Assessment
- Feet Assessment and shoes advice
- Insoles and Orthotics for all ages
- Running and Movement Analysis
- Ergonomic Assessment and Training
Types of Treatments offered:
To reduce pain, restore mobility, increase the flexibility of soft tissues and allowing safe and efficient movement in daily activity and/or sport.
These techniques consist of:
- Joint mobilization: It involves the Physiotherapist utilizing his or her hands to mobilize the joints of the spine and extremities, to improve pain and increase joint mobility.
- Manual Spinal Traction / Decompression for Neck and Back bulging disc and sciatica.
- Neural Tissue Mobilization which aims at creating movement in nerve tissue.
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation or facilitating the activity, flexibility and normal tone of your muscle, using manual contact.
- Trigger Point therapy for the involved muscle and its referred pain including Myofascial release and dry needling.
- Soft tissue therapy for muscle, ligament and tendon problems.
- Sports Massage therapy for achy and tired muscles
- Electro therapy including:Ultrasound, transcutaneous electrical stimulation (TENS), electrical muscle stimulation, Ultrasound, heat therapy, or ice therapy.
- Taping: for muscles and Joints: Knesiotapoing, Ridtaping
- Spinal decompression
To remove/lessen the pressure on (unload) the compressed disc and to improve blood flow and import vital nutrients to the injured area.
- Exercise therapy
The core of Physiotherapy management of your problem is exercise therapy.
You will learn and practice prescribed exercises in our Gym under the supervision of your Physiotherapist. You will learn to perform regular light exercises designed to correct the problems causing your pain, injury or disability.
We offer Exercise therapy for :
- Sport injury management pre and port surgery
- Core muscles rehabilitation
- Gait training
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Postural muscle re-training
You will achieve your optimum improvement if you continue performing regular exercises, which you have been prescribed.
Once you began feeling like you are fairly back to normal, we recommend you continue visiting us on a Follow-up basis, until you are confident and independent in performing your daily activities. This is just to ensure you are doing right, and to adjust or modify your exercise or gym program. Our physiotherapist can plan and schedule this for you, according to your lifestyle and needs.
Slimming and body shaping services
We offer body shaping through "local fat volume loss" and
"cellulitis smoothing "using Lipomassage Endermologie treatments.
You can get in touch with us to arrange a free consultation using our Contact us or by calling us on 04 344 48 28.
You can find some general information about Lipomassage treatments below.
Lipomassage Endermologie FAQ
Is it really effective? Is it scientifically proven?
LPG's techniques have been used for many years by plastic surgeons, dermatologists, doctors, physical therapists, institutes, and spas throughout the world.
Their efficacy has been proven by more than 128 clinical and scientific studies.
What are the contraindications?
In general, LIPOMASSAGE should not be practiced in cases of serious and progressive illness, serious blood circulation disorders, phlebitis, or pregnancy.
If in doubt, ask your practitioner or doctor for advice.
How long does it take to see the results?
You will feel results after the very first use. Treated areas are less compact, less voluminous, and decongested. Your skin is smoother and softer.
After six sessions, the results are intensified: your orange-peel skin is smoother, and your figure is reshaped and toned!
Does it hurt?
Although it is intense, a good LIPOMASSAGE should never hurt! Instead, during and after the session, you have a true sense of well-being. If the session is painful, the setting is not adequate. Do not hesitate to speak with your practitioner.
What is ENDERMOWEAR?
LPG ENDERMOWEAR is a clothing specially designed for LIPOMASSAGE. For personal use, it ensures perfect hygiene, and its opaque areas protect your privacy during the treatment. The ENDERMOWEAR's unique composition ensures an excellent grip of the skin for an even more effective LIPOMASSAGE. The suit is available at our clinic.
Do I need to follow a diet along with my LIPOMASSAGE sessions?
It all depends on your weight and your beauty goals! All sorts of diets can help you to lose weight, but rarely where you want to. In addition, cellulite is usually unaffected by even the strictest diets. LIPOMASSAGE specifically targets these stubborn areas. Ideally, your LIPOMASSAGE program will be paired with a varied, balanced diet and regular physical exercise (ex. 30 minutes of walking per day).
Do I need to do anything to get good results? Yes. Drink sufficient amount of water. You will receive information during your free initial consultation on the amount of water your body needs.
What happens to the released fat?
First, sugars and fats are stored by adipocytes in fat tissue. During a LIPOMASSAGE session, the LPG rolls stimulate the lipolysis and activate the fat release. They are thus transformed into a source of energy for the muscles.
Why be active after a LIPOMASSAGE session?
Obviously, being active is recommended for good health – but it also enhances the session results. When you are active after a Lipomassage treatment, the fat that you released during your session is quickly burned off by your body's elevated metabolism.
Do the results last?
Results appear quickly and last. After a program, one session per month is generally sufficient to maintain the effects of the LIPOMASSAGE.
How much does a LIPOMASSAGE session cost?
The price for a 35-minute session is 250 AED. During your assessment, the practitioner will work with you to establish the number of sessions needed and suggest an adequate program. At the end of your first session, you will feel that your skin is smoother and softer, and after six sessions, you will notice the results of LIPOMASSAGE: thinned figure, smoothed cellulite, firmer skin, and reshaped volumes. You may pay for packages of 6 or 12 sessions.
Please CALL 04-344 48 28 if you have any questions.
To ensure our clients' continuim of care, we offer Massage therapy at our center.Our treatment are supervised by specialist therapist and include:
- Sports massage
- Detox massage
- Relaxion massage
The treatments can be applied to body parts or whole body.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.