Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation in Dubai
Assessments and analyses:
- Gait Analysis
- Posture, Sitting and Spine Assessment
- Feet Assessment and shoes advice
- Insoles and Orthotics for all ages
- Running and Movement Analysis
- Ergonomic Assessment and Training
Some conditions or problems we treat:
- Any type of Back Pain and Sciatica
- Neck pain
- Shoulder-arm-hand Pain
- Bulging disc
- Numbness or weakness
- Spine one-side joint pain and arthropathy
- Rehabilitation before or after Spine surgeries
- Frozen Shoulder/Rotator cuff problems
- Leg pain and Shin Splint
- Foot pain / Heel pain and Plantar fasciitis
- Flat feet conditions
- Ankle instability and sprain
- Sport Injuries and traumas
- Shoulder, Hip, Knee: All Osteoarthritis and degenerative Joint problems
- Tendon pain and Overuse injuries (Tennis Elbow, Tendinopathies, Bursitis)
- Nerve entrapments (Carpal tunnel and other areas)
- Rehabilitation after sport injuries, and orthopedic/sports injury surgeries
Types of Treatments offered:
Our treatments are planned and performed to reduce pain, restore mobility, increase the flexibility of soft tissues and allowing safe and efficient movement in daily activity and/or sport.
The techniques used in our treatments include:
- Acupuncture : We combine acupuncture with other physiotherapy treatments such as exercise, manual therapy and education to treat a wide range of health problem, and to reduce pain. Our therapists are trained by and member of AACP, UK.
- Dry Needling very effective treatment using fine acupuncture needles for muscle soreness, muscle spasm, muscle knots and trigger points
- Manual and Mechanical Spinal Traction / Decompression for Neck and Back bulging disc and sciatica
- Joint mobilization is a manual therapy technique performed by our physiotherapist to reduce joint and spinal pain, reduce stiffness and improve movement
- Neural Tissue Mobilization which aims at reducing nerve related issues and improving mobility in nerve tissue.
- Trigger Point therapy for the tight or knotted muscle and its referred pain which the pain can be similar to the pain in nerve entrapment and spinal disc bulge.This is easily treated by manual techniques, release and needling
- Soft tissue therapy for muscle, ligament and tendon problems.
- Deep tissue release for treating tight muscle, fascia and other soft tissue
- Sports Massage therapy for achy and tired muscles
- Electro therapy including Microcurrent therapy, transcutaneous electrical stimulation (TENS), electrical muscle stimulation, Ultrasound, heat therapy, or ice therapy.
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation or facilitating the activity, flexibility and normal tone of your muscle, using manual contact
- Taping: for muscles and Joints: Kinesiotaping, Rigid taping, McConnel techniques
- Spinal decompression:To remove/lessen the pressure on (unload) the compressed disc, shrink the buldges disc, remove the pressure on the nerve in the spine, improve blood flow and import vital nutrients to the injured area
- Exercise therapy: The core of Physiotherapy management of your problem is exercise therapy.We offer exercise therapy and advice for pain management as well as after injuries and for back to gym and sport conditions. You will learn and practice prescribed exercises in our Gym under the supervision of your Physiotherapist. They will teach you regular light exercises designed to correct the problems causing your pain, injury or disability.
You will acheive your optimum improvement if you continue performing regular exercises, which you have been prescribed.
Once you began feeling like you are fairly back to normal, we recommend you continue visiting us on a Follow-up basis, until you are confident and independent in performing your daily activities. This is just to ensure you are doing right, and to adjust or modify your exercise or gym program. Our physiotherapist can plan and schedule this for you, according to your lifestyle and needs.
Just give us a call on 043444828 and talk to our therapists.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.